[Dev] accountsservice package build problem

Megver83 megver83 at hyperbola.info
Thu Apr 2 14:42:15 GMT 2020

I added nonsystemd/accountsservice yesterday to replace
pcr/accountsservice-elogind, with the latest version.

fyi, whenever I build packages in [nonsystemd], I use Artix's PKGBUILDs
as a base, because they enable elogind by default when it's available,
remove systemd's units and sometimes they apply patches if necessary.

https://gitea.artixlinux.org/artixlinux