[Dev] Orphan Kernels package [linux-libre-xtreme] marked out-of-date

Megver83 megver83 at hyperbola.info
Tue Sep 24 21:10:58 GMT 2019

El 23-09-19 a las 11:49, Freemor escribió:
> On Mon, Sep 23, 2019 at 12:55:07PM -0000, Parabola Website Notification wrote:
>> robinde at tutanota.com wants to notify you that the following packages may be out-of-date:
>>

>> The user provided the following additional text:
>>
>> Dear maintainer,
>> The 5.0.x linux branch has now been end of life for quite some time, the current latest stable releases are 5.2.x and 5.3.x
>> Please update all `linux-libre-xtreme` packages accordingly
>> Kind regards
>>

> I seem to recall discussion about Linux-Libre-Extreme a ways back WRT the
> people making the patches no longer releasing then in a libre manner and thus
> the reason extreme is not moving forwards.
>
> Can't find it on the bug tracker. Perhaps it was here on the ML or something.

That was the knock patch, but with linux-libre-lts-xtreme, which was
removed because of that plus the time consume. The thing is that I don't
know if it's worth to keep linux-libre-xtreme because all the LSM that
are enabled there are the same as of mainstream kernels, but I think
I'll update it for 5.3 soon

--
~Megver83

SIP: megver83 at sip.linphone.org
XMPP: megver83 at jabjab.de
Tox: megver83 at toxme.io
GPG: 0x227CA7C556B2BA78
GNUSocial: @megver82 at quitter.cl
Diaspora*: megver83 at diasp.org
Matrix: @Megver83:matrix.org
PixelFed: pixelfed.social/Megver83
PeerTube: peertube.xtenz.xyz/accounts/megver83