[Dev] Upgrade for [nonprism/gnome-online-accounts] to 3.34.0

theova theova at bluewin.ch
Sun Sep 15 11:30:26 GMT 2019

PKGBUILD for [nonprism/gnome-online-accounts] 3.34.0.

Changelog:
- Update tag
- Add verbose flag to function in check()
- 3.34.0 introduces option for fedora account system
  (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Account_System). It is disabled by
  default and I let it as that.

Building:
- The package builds on all 3 supported architectures.

Testing:
- I have tested the x86_64 package by looking at the corresponding
  category in gnome's settings. Only the deserved ones are there.