[Dev] Take advantage of the latest and comfortable innovation in chronic pain relief! Today!

Freemor freemor at freemor.ca
Sun Oct 13 16:07:10 GMT 2019

spamming via mailing lists is on the rise. Because it gets around a lot of
blocks. I'm actually surprised we don't see more of this slipping through.

I've actually seen mail from misconfigured mailing list (allow sending to
people not on the list) hitting my mail server. Annoying that, because it
bypasses many of the usually very effective spam checks.