[Dev] The Theova Question

Andreas Grapentin andreas at grapentin.org
Mon Nov 25 12:10:59 GMT 2019

If you don't trust your machine to build release packages, that's fine.
It quite clearly doesn't prohibit you from contributing like you have
already been doing, by providing patches and updates, which are then
built on other machines.

The change would just mean you provide these patches in a more official
position as a member of the team, and we can mark your contributions as
such by having you be the one to commit them to the repository, and/or
signing off the commits.

-A