[Dev] The Theova Question

grizzlyuser grizzlyuser at protonmail.com
Mon Nov 25 11:55:11 GMT 2019

On Saturday, November 23, 2019 7:04 PM, bill-auger
<bill-auger at peers.community> wrote:

> i had the same thought recently too - grizzlyuser has also been
> very helpful

It's very pleasant to see myself mentioned in this thread! Seing
dedication of Parabola hackers to the project inspired me to do
my small contributions. I'd be happy to be more involved.

However I'm not sure if it'd be appropriate for me to package
anything, because my laptop contains Intel Management Engine.
It's not clear if there's any practical need for IME to mess
with built binaries / packages. Although manufacturer (Dell)
claims ME is disabled in my configuration, intelmetool utility
says otherwise, and I haven't yet taken the risk of bricking my
only computer by using me_cleaner to neutralize IME.