[Dev] [armv7h] DO NOT update to mkinitcpio v27 yet

Megver83 megver83 at hyperbola.info
Fri Nov 1 18:15:22 GMT 2019

New mkinitcpio v27 introduces some changes that may lead to unwanted
issues in armv7h. In x86_64 and i686 it doesn't, but newer kernel
versions may require you to reinstall mkinitcpio. Im working in a patch
for making it work in armv7h, but it may take some time. I'll possibly
make an announcement in the news about this, with more detail.

Sorry for not explaning this problem too deeply, but I'm working hard
to get the solution as soon as possible.