[Dev] New mirror: mirror.csclub.uwaterloo.ca (Canada)

Amin Bandali abandali at csclub.uwaterloo.ca
Wed May 29 00:27:16 GMT 2019

Hello,

The Computer Science Club of the University of Waterloo now has a
Parabola mirror, and I’m writing to request it be listed as an official
Parabola public mirror.

Geographical Location:  Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Responsible Party:      Computer Science Club of the University of Waterloo
Admin Email:            systems-committee at csclub.uwaterloo.ca
Service URLs:           http://mirror.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/parabola/
                        https://mirror.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/parabola/
                        rsync://mirror.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/parabola/
                        ftp://mirror.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/parabola/

Thanks,
Amin Bandali