[Dev] repo redirector modificatoins

grizzlyuser grizzlyuser at protonmail.com
Wed Jun 12 20:59:01 GMT 2019

On Wednesday, June 12, 2019 8:26 PM, Andreas Grapentin <andreas at grapentin.org> wrote:
> This is a good point -- why does this not happen when syncing through
> the redirector? Does that always sync the .db.tar.* files from a
> parabola mirror on -Sy?

I have no access to what's running on redirector, so don't know for sure. I've tried a few times to do 'pacman -Syy amd-ucode electron firefox' (blacklisted packages from [Core], [Community] and [Extra]) with the default pacman mirrorlist where only redirector.parabola.nu is uncommented. After each attempt the result was the same: "target not found" for each package. So it looks like redirector always returns databases from Parabola mirror.