[Dev] qemu-user-static updated to 3.1.0

Megver83 megver83 at hyperbola.info
Sun Feb 17 15:42:33 GMT 2019

El 16/02/19 a las 19:19, Luke Shumaker escribió:
> On Mon, 11 Feb 2019 17:12:18 -0500,
> Andreas Grapentin wrote:
>> Remember that you need to recreate the chroot, for the update to take
>> effect.
>
> I don't think that's true.  I think it should copy in the qemu binary
> every time it enters the chroot.

I can confirm this, because librechroot runs arch-nspawn with the -f
$interpreter flag which copies the file inside the chroot

/bin/librechroot:73:    local setarch interpreter
/bin/librechroot:75:            armv7h) setarch=armv7l;
interpreter=/usr/bin/qemu-arm-static    ;;
/bin/librechroot:76:            *)      setarch=$CARCH;
interpreter=/usr/bin/qemu-$CARCH-static ;;
/bin/librechroot:83:                         -e "interpreter $interpreter" \
/bin/librechroot:88:                    plain 'This requires a
binfmt_misc entry for %s.' "$interpreter"
/bin/librechroot:97:            arch_nspawn_flags+=(-f "$interpreter" -s)
Usage: arch-nspawn [options] working-dir [systemd-nspawn arguments]
A wrapper around systemd-nspawn.  Provides support for pacman.

    -C <file>     Location of a pacman config file
    -M <file>     Location of a makepkg config file
    -c <dir>      Set pacman cache
    -f <file>     Copy file from the host to the chroot
    -s            Do not run setarch
    -h            This message

--
~Megver83

SIP: megver83 at sip.linphone.org
XMPP: megver83 at jabjab.de
Tox: megver83 at toxme.io
GPG: 0x227CA7C556B2BA78
GNUSocial: @megver82 at quitter.cl
Diaspora*: megver83 at diasp.org
Matrix: @Megver83:matrix.org
PixelFed: pixelfed.social/Megver83
PeerTube: peertube.xtenz.xyz/accounts/megver83