[Dev] Getting Linux-libre working in the C201

leestrobel at disroot.org leestrobel at disroot.org
Sat Dec 14 02:19:08 GMT 2019

Hi,

I saw these e-mails and thought I would send a quick reply. I have a C201 that I was trying to get to work with Parabola earlier in 2019. However, I had a lot of issues with the Thinkpenguin USB dongle not working - even with the kernel module patch that PrawnOS released, it still didn't work reliably. I eventually stopped using the device, because I got too busy with other things.

I haven't tried any more recent kernels or updates and I would be interested in testing things to try to help get it working. However, I probably won't have much time now until January.

Regards,

Lee