[Dev] [Packages - Bug #2375] Issues with SD card reader

labs at parabola.nu labs at parabola.nu
Tue Aug 6 08:39:56 GMT 2019

Issue #2375 has been updated by temporaryuser.

Does NOT work on Windows 10.

Bug #2375: Issues with SD card reader
https://labs.parabola.nu/issues/2375#change-12730

* Author: temporaryuser
* Assignee:
* Category:
I have some issues with my SD card reader.
It worked on Windows, but it didn't on ANY GNU/Linux distribution, even with non‐free firmware.
When I use fdisk on /dev/sdb (card reader), it says there is I/O error. However, when I disable ehci_pci module, it reports there is no partition table and fails to write it (no error messages).
I have done verbose lsusb as root in both cases.

sd_pci (2.26 KB)
sd_nopci (2.26 KB)

--
-- ^^^^ Type your reply above this line ^^^^ --
--     Please keep the 'Subject' as it is    --

You have received this notification because you have either subscribed to it, or are involved in it. To change your notification preferences, please click here: http://labs.parabola.nu/my/account