[Dev] [Packages - Freedom issue #2409] [iceweasel] Can recommend non-free extensions and themes on about:addons page

labs at parabola.nu labs at parabola.nu
Mon Aug 5 19:59:06 GMT 2019

Issue #2409 has been updated by CommodoreCrunch.

*facepalm* I totally didn't notice the separate "recommendations" menu.  I only saw the section below my installed extensions.

I tried setting "extensions.htmlaboutaddons.discover.enabled" to false, and clicking "recommendations" now falls back to loading the GNU IceCat wiki page instead.  So that seems to do the trick.

Freedom issue #2409: [iceweasel] Can recommend non-free extensions and themes on about:addons page
https://labs.parabola.nu/issues/2409#change-12722