[Dev] Parabola stance on game assets

Josh Branning lovell.joshyyy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 03:43:45 GMT 2018

If it were up to me, packages that;

1) Link to non-free cultural works should
1.1) Not be included in parabola. Or ...
1.2) Modified so that the non-free cultural links are removed, so that
the package is (or can be) included in parabola. Or...
1.3) Have the non-free cultural links replaced with free cultural links,
so that the package is (or can be) included in parabola.
2) Contain non-free cultural works should
2.1) Not be included in parabola. Or ...
2.2) Modified so that the non-free cultural works are removed, so that
the package is (or can be) included in parabola. Or...
2.3) Have the non-free cultural works replaced with free cultural works,
so that the package is (or can be) included in parabola.

Hope that clears things up for you!

Josh