[Dev] recent pbot bugs

Megver83 megver83 at hyperbola.info
Mon Sep 24 14:26:51 GMT 2018

El 24/09/18 a las 05:26, bill-auger escribió:
> i introduced a bug while tweaking pbot a few days ago that broke his
> ability to store memos - he did say 'certainly'; but you may also
> remember seeing "WARNING: I HAVE NEVER SEEN "" HERE BEFORE. CHECK YOUR
> SPELLING." - if so, then the message was not stored - i saw megver hit
> this yesterday
>
> that is fixed now but just to remind anyone who left a memo recently to
> assume that "whoever" did not and will not get that memo
>
> pbot was also suppressing any unregistered user from pasting a
> missing shared lib error if it had a very long filename - the very long
> filename matched the GIBBERISH_REGEX in the spam filter - i have allowed
> those to pass now

I think this is not fixed completely, but partially. When I say "pbot:
tell someone: blablablah" if fails with:

WARNING: I HAVE NEVER SEEN "someone:" HERE BEFORE. CHECK YOUR SPELLING.

So I've to remove the double dots ":". Plus, it always returns:

-pbot- Error: Not able to parse this command: "pbot: tell someone:
blablablah"

This^ happens with and without the double dots.

--
~Megver83

SIP: megver83 at sip.linphone.org
XMPP: megver83 at jabjab.de