[Dev] Issues with your-initfreedom

José Alberto libre at josealberto4444.com
Wed Oct 31 18:07:53 GMT 2018

Hi,

New parabola user here, after several years on Arch. I installed
parabola using the openrc cli complete iso. After that, I added
nonsystemd repo and tried to install your-initfreedom. It says that it
conflics with {,lib}systemd-dummy, but those are required for essential
things like, for example, device-mapper. Also, they are dummy empty
packages. Isn't this a bug in your-initfreedom package? I can patch it,
but I'd need some guidance. If it's not a bug, how can I solve it?

Thanks!