[Dev] git push access

Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli GNUtoo at cyberdimension.org
Tue Oct 30 16:31:19 GMT 2018

Hi,

Today, Bill Auger proposed me (on the #parabola IRC channel on Freenode)
to become a Parabola developer.

I'm already did several PKGBUILDs and I'm used to that kind of
packaging (I've years of experience in openembedded/yocto).

Lately I've worked on improving debootstrap PKGBUILDS in Parabola, and
being able to merge the improvements myself would be more efficient
than having to rely on other developer's time to do it.

I still need to learn Parabola specific workflow (with libretools) but
this is well documented in the wiki[1].