[Dev] [FSF][PPC] Fwd: [gnu.org #1326235] Parabola: a future libre PowerPC distro

Megver83 megver83 at hyperbola.info
Sat Oct 27 23:26:23 GMT 2018

Hi guys, I've written to the FSF about the Parabola PPC port. This is
something that has been developed and discussed (in IRC mainly) by
oaken-source, ebrasca, ovruni, lukeshu and me. We already have some
packages in our repos, and already ported the -any packages. Some of the
next goals are: create a feature-rich autobuilder, get more hardware to
test it, make Parabola to have full support over this architecture and
write the installation guide for it.

Ppl at the FSF are now asking for more details (see the forwarded email
below), and unfortunately I do not have time right now to answer them
(AFAIK oaken-source neither), so if any of you devs (lukeshu, ovruni,
ebrasca, or someone else who has worked in this) can help, please.