[Dev] Massive package breakage on i686 (missing libraries)

Megver83 megver83 at hyperbola.info
Fri Oct 26 14:40:02 GMT 2018

El 24/10/18 a las 20:55, Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli escribió:
> Hi again,
>
> On Wed, 24 Oct 2018 17:23:14 +0200
> Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli <GNUtoo at cyberdimension.org> wrote:
>> - unar (1.10.1-8.2)
> The unar package breakage is a different issue as it was replaced by
> community/unarchiver. I've no idea why it was not automatically
> replaced by pacman though.
>
> Denis.

Two things:

1) unar was not automatically replaced becuase Arch's unarchiver doesn't
have 'unar' in 'replaces', which is expected as unar was never in Arch's
official repos (but in Parabola's [libre]).

2) I saw some packages in your pkglist that are no longer in our repos.
Please check which are those foreign packages with pacman -Qm. If you'll
continue using them, you'll have to rebuild them.

--
~Megver83

SIP: megver83 at sip.linphone.org
XMPP: megver83 at jabjab.de
Tox: megver83 at toxme.io
GPG: 0x227CA7C556B2BA78
GNUSocial: @megver82 at quitter.cl
Diaspora*: megver83 at diasp.org
Matrix: @Megver83:matrix.org
PixelFed: pixelfed.social/Megver83
PeerTube: peertube.xtenz.xyz/accounts/megver83