[Dev] Massive package breakage on i686 (missing libraries)

Freemor freemor at freemor.ca
Wed Nov 7 12:23:10 GMT 2018

Thanks that makes things more clear. I guess I've gotten used to people
reporting breakage as actually meaning "the program fails to launch".

I'll try poking at gthumb on my i686 machine it sounds like reproducing those
errors will be no problem at all. What I'll be interested to see is if there is
a difference building directly on my i686 machine vs. building in the
librechroot.

Also a quick look at the PKGBUILDs might answer questions about disabled  and
why. But burn CD and RAW are hard to imagine a reason for off hand.

--
Want to send me an encrypted reply?
Click here: https://hawkpost.co/box/e414d311-bd6a-4429-8e9e-6a690d5ad034