[Dev] GNOME Software, archlinux-appstream-data, and Flatpak

Freemor freemor at freemor.ca
Thu May 31 20:17:54 GMT 2018

On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 04:12:38PM -0400, Christopher Davis wrote:
> Could someone not go and grab a package tarball that isn't within
> the blacklist (or has a changed pkgname) and install it with pacman
> -U? From my understanding, the issue would come in actively
> supporting such things.

The flatpak download and click a much simpler interaction then the pacman
example.

As to your second point I am unsure.. Thus my post with all the questions.

N.B.

/me is going to stop posting for a while now to give other people a chance to
catch up. For a low volume list we've created quite a flood.