[Dev] Rework of the ARM installation guide

Josh Branning lovell.joshyyy at gmail.com
Tue May 1 21:58:33 GMT 2018

+1 this was the primary reason I wanted a tarball.

The main difficulty is you have to have a parabola machine or a machine
with pacstrap in order to install on ARM, rather than a machine with
just dd or the like.

As much as I like parabola and hope everyone installs, 'normal' people
who use other distros, or use a different distro as their main driver,
who wish to install on ARM, perhaps just to test or whatever, may find
it easier if they can just copy the contents of an archive to sd and boot.