[Dev] I'm back

Andreas Grapentin andreas at grapentin.org
Wed Mar 14 10:10:45 GMT 2018

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 05:18:45PM -0300, Megver83 wrote:
> Hi everyone! You might have noticed that I've been away for some time
> (because of various reasons), and I saw that Andreas took the initiative
> of maintaining kernels and linux-libre-firmware.
>
> Just wanted to say that since I'm back I'll be in charge again, because
> to be honest (please don't take it bad, it's just my opinion) I really
> didn't like what I saw.

You know what, this really annoys and upsets me. You needed to take a
break, and couldn't maintain the kernels, that is fine with me. Life
stuff happens and I can understand and relate to that.

But when things fall apart, and somebody takes over and tries to fix
your shit, you don't just come back and berate them for it, and take
over again. That's just not done. *Especially* not on a public mailing
list, and *Especially* not without presenting cause and reason for your
criticism, and *MOST Especially* not without a word of thanks for taking
over the work you left behind.

I don't care if it's just 'your opinion', I'm not taking kindly to being
personally and professionally attacked. Yes, I *am* taking this badly,
and expect an apology.

Best,
Andreas

my GPG Public Key:                 https://files.grapentin.org/.gpg/public.key