[Dev] Is Iridium safe to use?

Adonay Felipe Nogueira adfeno at hyperbola.info
Fri Mar 2 19:16:42 GMT 2018

2017-11-15T13:12:23-0800 jc_gargma wrote:
> When you post the results of QtWebEngine, please cc qtwebengine at qt-project.org
> so that they are not left out of the loop this time.
> Qt is a friend to the free software community. Please give them the chance to
> fix the issues.
>

> -jc

Could someone plese help? It mostly involves doing the same as we are
doing for Chromium ([1]) and for Discourse ([2]) --- see the tools used
to evaluate the entries, the results I posted there are currently only
in raw, so there is lots of false-positives, but the hints for the tools
and methos should prove useful.

I'm somewhat overworked already, so I can't take any more
entries/packages/software to evaluate.

For all the entries that need [re]evaluation, see [3]. There might be
more to add to [3], but I'm not aware of any currently.

[1] <https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Talk:Chromium>.

[2] <https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Talk:Discourse>.

[3] <https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Free_Software_Directory:Free_software_evaluation>.

--
- https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno
- Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com