[Dev] Intellij IDEA includes User Agreement that revokes freedoms?

bill-auger bill-auger at peers.community
Tue Jun 12 23:09:15 GMT 2018

On Tue, 2018-06-12 at 17:03 -0400, nRoof wrote:
> Did you try to run getPlugins.sh as [1] suggests? It seems to git clone two repositories with plugins. I haven't tried it yet, maybe next week...

IIRC it suggests that before building the project from within the IDE - for
command line an appears to have the full recipe and as i mentioned the first
thing that does is download a bunch of plugins - that so has far probably the
biggest potential to be troublesome - those plugins would themselves need to
each be built from source

good work though - if you have the link to the arch isue could you add it to the
freedom issue on the parabola bug tracker