[Dev] Package Maintaining

Megver83 megver83 at hyperbola.info
Wed Jul 18 18:13:51 GMT 2018

El 18/07/18 a las 01:17, Brett Gilio escribió:
> How exactly does one go about being considered to be a Parabola package
> maintainer? I have previous experience with maintaining packages and
> general package management, as well as a combined experience of about
> five years between Arch Linux and my transition to Libre w/ Parabola.

A Parabola packager is basically anyone with access to our servers
(proton.parabola.nu and winston.parabola.nu) and with his/her GPG key
included in the parabola-keyring parackage. With that, you are ready to
build and upload packages to the official repos (except [community],
[core], [extra] and [multilib], plus their testing derivatives).

--
~Megver83

SIP: megver83 at sip.linphone.org
XMPP: megver83 at jabjab.de