[Dev] submitting my SSH key

Brett Gilio brettg at posteo.net
Thu Jul 12 23:48:52 GMT 2018

On 07/12/2018 04:24 PM, bill-auger wrote:

>  i still think this is a bug or a missing feature IMHO - if
> the keyring package were regenerated automatically each day, then no one
> would (ever?) need to refresh the keyring manually; pacman -Syu would be
> sufficient

I agree, that is why I have (for better or worse) have came to prefer
using pacman-aur helpers what have some capability to automagically
handle various types of keys.

I wonder if pacman will ever get around to implementing something of the
sort, of if the Arch Linux people have some aversion to this.

--
Brett Gilio
brettg at posteo.net | bmg at member.fsf.org
Free Software -- Free Society!