[Dev] default redmine issue states

bill-auger bill-auger at peers.community
Thu Jul 12 21:34:17 GMT 2018

On 07/12/2018 04:46 PM, Brett Gilio wrote:
> So, the procedural order here would be for somebody to file a report
> with the "pending" or "unconfirmed"

there is no order for unprivileged users - currently, every issue that
an unprivileged user opens is 'open' - there is no option for it to be
anything else - i would essentially just be changing that word 'open' to
'unconfirmed'

> If so, I think this sounds like a solid idea, assuming that the other
> privileged users are on-board.

yes - that the main reason i sent this - i want everyone to know the new
feature is there in hopes the semantics of issue states will be used
optimally