[Dev] should pacman2pacman be the default in all parabola installs

Andreas Grapentin andreas at grapentin.org
Wed Jan 10 05:49:07 GMT 2018

A year or two back is probably long enough to start a new discussion.

FWIW, I don't think the load on our (increasing) number of mirrors is
high enough to cause any problems, so including pacman2pacman by default
seems unnecessary to me.

But I may be a bit biased - I was never a fan of bittorrent if direct
download was an option :)

Best,
Andreas

(full disclosure: I run mirror.grapentin.org)