[Dev] should pacman2pacman be the default in all parabola installs

Josh Branning lovell.joshyyy at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 03:07:00 GMT 2018

I'm not sure if you are able to search the mailing list archives, or if
you can search by keyword, but there was quite a lot of talk of
pacman2pacman about a year or two back, iirc it was just before some of
the old developers left for other projects. I'm not sure if a consensus
was reached, but I think quite a bit of work went into it around that time.

Josh