[Dev] Community package [electrum] out of date

Megver83 megver83 at hyperbola.info
Tue Jan 9 02:15:43 GMT 2018

El 08/01/18 a las 20:10, Ben escribió:
> Hi All,
>

> https://www.parabola.nu/packages/community/any/electrum/ 3.0.3
>
> https://www.archlinux.org/packages/community/any/electrum/ 3.0.5
>
> Electrum's site:
>
> 	Security Notice: A vulnerability has been found in Electrum, and
> patched in version 3.0.5. Please update your software if you are running
> an earlier version.
>

> (for some reason I can't use the report-out-of-date flag on our site for
> this package, hopefully this is not redundant)
>
> ;)
> Ben

This package comes from Arch, so none of our packagers are the ones in
charge.

It might me outdated since Winston (winston.parabola.nu) is in
maintenance (packages are hosted there, so there won't be updated until
the maintenance ends. In fact we, the packagers, are unable to upload
packages.)

--
~Megver83

SIP: megver83 at sip.linphone.org