[Dev] build server

Luke Shumaker lukeshu at lukeshu.com
Fri Feb 9 00:25:04 GMT 2018

Hi all,

I've set up a VM, "beefcake", with access to 16 cores and 32GB of
memory.  I'll/we'll do more with it, but for now: feel free to SSH to
it to speed up your builds.

It is accessible on LibreVPN at the addresses 192.168.9.164 and
[2001:1291:200:83ab:943c:c4fa:9c6:861f].  If you can't be bothered to
join LibreVPN, proton.parabola.nu is a on LibreVPN; you may use it as
a jump box.

Like the other Parabola boxes, access to it is configured in
hackers.git; the SSH keys you use to access the other Parabola boxes
will work on beefcake too.  Like the other Parabola boxes, SSH is on
port 1863, not port 22.

Sorry for the long wait.  If you have any problems, LMK.