[Dev] Installation guide change (Add a user)

bill-auger bill-auger at peers.community
Wed Dec 26 23:50:01 GMT 2018

On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 00:09:05 +0100 José wrote:
> setting the password like that can lead to the
> password written in shell history in plain text.

good eye, José

On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 00:09:05 +0100 José wrote:
> May I change the installation guide wiki page with it?

yeah! - thats why it is a wiki - everyone is free to edit it - no one
needs to ask permission - some critical pages are protected so that only
admins can edit them; but that one is not - if ever someone makes an
edit to an important article that is incorrect or bad advice, someone
else will just revert it - es no problemo