[Dev] libretools 20180804 release announcement
lukeshu at lukeshu.com
Sat Aug 4 18:05:19 GMT 2018
I just released libretools 20180804 to [libre] and pushed the source
tarball to <https://repo.parabola.nu/other/libretools/>.
- You should `rm -rf /var/cache/pacman/pkg-*/`
- libremakepkg now disables networking during prepare()
- Merging `/etc/libretools.conf.pacnew` isn't terribly important.
- `chcleanup` / `libremakepkg clean-pkgs` now not only removes
packages that it thinks shouldn't be installed, but also installs
packages that it thinks should be installed.
Changes from 20180530 to 20180804:
* librechroot: Remove the hack where packages for other
architectures are cached in `/var/cache/pacman/pkg-$CARCH/`
instead of `/var/cache/pacman/pkg/`. This should no longer be
nescessary with current versions of db-import.
. Correctly handle depends_x86_64=() arrays and
. Also install packages that it thinks should be installed,
rather than just removing packages that it thinks shouldn't.
. Don't run pkgver() and modify the PKGBUILD
. Disable networking duing prepare()
- xbs: Remove. As previously announced, the XBS family of tools has
now been dropped. The associated settings in
`/etc/libretools.conf` have been removed. Merging the .pacnew file
isn't important; it just drops the settings.
~ Luke Shumaker
More information about the Dev