[Dev] Rework of the ARM installation guide

Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli GNUtoo at no-log.org
Mon Apr 30 12:54:43 GMT 2018

Hi,

I'm in the process of reworking the ARM installation guide to be more
generic and way easier. This can be done because we now have
tarball installer releases.

I've an issue that makes the installation not enough user friendly
yet: the tarball root and parabola accounts have a password.
Is it a bug or is it intended? More specifically:
- Is the password known?
- Are users expected to change the password before booting on it?

I think it would be better not to have the root account without
passwords, like on the x86 installer.