[Dev] dbscripts 2018425 / winston.parabola.nu upgrade

Luke Shumaker lukeshu at lukeshu.com
Sun Apr 29 19:05:42 GMT 2018

I've rolled out version 20180429 of Parabola dbscripts.

Changes from 20180425 to 20180429:

 - config:
   * Move Parabola PKGREPOS, PKGPOOL, and SRCPOOL values to
     config.local
 - db-import-pkg:
   * Set `umask 002` when working on .db/.files database files; same
     as db-functions

This implements step 2, and prepares for step 3 of my plan for
improving dbscripts.  We're a bit behind schedule on that plan because
step 1 went about as poorly as can possibly be imagined.

Step 3 involves changing permissions of many files.  To make sure that
everything goes smoothly, I'm auditing to make sure that the file
permissions actually currently are what I expect them to be.
Adjusting the umask in db-import-pkg should mean that more of the
files match expectations.