[Dev] dbscripts 20180420 release announcement

Luke Shumaker lukeshu at lukeshu.com
Sat Apr 21 00:11:10 GMT 2018

I've just rolled out version 20180420 of Parabola dbscripts.

This is a pretty minor update, but I figured I like keeping everyone
in the loop.

Changes from 20180401 to 20180420:

 - `chmod 644 conf* *.conf`

   Some of the files in /etc were erroneously marked executable by
   default.

 - Get rid of the config:REQUIRE_SIGNATURE option, a signature is now
   always required.

 - db-repo-add: Fix adding of 'any' packages.  This bug wasn't a big
   deal because normally packages are added by `db-update`, which does
   not call `db-repo-add`.

 - db-update: Do a better job of validating package names /
   disallowing invalid package names.

 - A whole bunch of test-suite improvements, enabling us to more
   confidently make dbscripts improvements in the future.