[Dev] zeropar at #parabola: Suggestion to package mist and bisq

Adonay Felipe Nogueira adfeno at hyperbola.info
Tue Sep 19 12:33:50 GMT 2017

Yesterday zeropar, a user in the #parabola IRC channel suggested to
package mist and bisq.

I don't know if this is the right place to make such suggestion or if
someone else is already working on this, and I also *don't* know if they
are free/libre (we'll have to investigate that).

Please note that I'm neither in favor nor against packaging these, and
I'm not currently doing it (because I have college degree
finishing/graduation paper/article to finish). Please talk to zeropar
for more information instead.

--
- https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno
- Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com