[Dev] I'd like to contribute.

Megver83 megver83 at hyperbola.info
Mon Sep 18 23:37:56 GMT 2017

El 18/09/17 a las 15:12, Octavio Duarte escribió:
> [English below]
>
> Hola, me llamo Octavio, soy usuario de Parábola-32bit en mi netbook. Me
> interesa mucho esta distribución y me gustaría ver en qué puedo contribuir.
>
> Tengo una experiencia muy básica en programación en Python, estoy
> aprendiendo a programar en Haskell y uso Arch desde hace 6 años. No soy
> muy fluido en BAsh pero planeaba mejorar en ese aspecto y quizás si me
> asesoran podría contribuir con el empaquetamiento, que me dijeron que es
> lo más necesario ahora.
>
> Además de eso, creo que tengo un dominio aceptable del inglés como para
> hacer traducciones hacia el castellano.
>
> [English Here]
>
> Hello, my name is Octavio and i'm a 32bit parabola user on my netbook.
> I'm pretty interested in this distribution and i'd like to contribute
> with it.
>
> I've got a fairly basci experience in Python programming, i'm learning
> Haskell and i've used Arch for 6 years on my main PC. I'm not fluent in
> BAsh  but i was wishing to develop skills with it and maybe if you give
> me some pointers i could contribute with packaging, wich is what i've
> been told is critical as of today.
>
> Besides that, i think i've got a sufficient gasp of english as to make
> translations to spanish.

Awesome, you can learn how to package by reading
https://wiki.parabola.nu/Libretools

But of course, you must know the basic
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/PKGBUILD

To start compiling and uploading pkgs to our repos, you must send us
your public SSH key and GPG ID. And, optionally, ways to contact you and
the roles you wish to take.

Cheers,

--
~Megver83