[Dev] libretools 20170913 release announcement

Luke Shumaker lukeshu at lukeshu.com
Mon Sep 18 03:13:14 GMT 2017

I just released libretools 20170913 to [libre] and pushed the source
tarball to <https://repo.parabola.nu/other/libretools/>.

This is pretty much a bugfix release from 20170709.1.

 - Improved Spanish localization (thanks David P.!)

 - librechroot / libremakepkg: Will now work correctly with
   systemd-nspawn 234 (the default behavior with --register=no has
   changed; it now also needs --keep-unit to get the behavior that
   librechroot/libremakepkg need).

 - The PATH inside of the chroot when running librechroot/libremakepkg
   is now reliably set to the a sane default.

I'm sorry for waiting to push this, I was waiting until (not)systemd
234 were released (the breakage is worse running this on 233 than
20170709.1 on 234), and forgot to push it once 234 was taken care of!