[Dev] My wiki account not in "emailconfirmed" group

Isaac David isacdaavid at isacdaavid.info
Thu Sep 14 16:42:21 GMT 2017

Megver83 wrote:
> Strange, I still cannot modify pages which require to be in that
> group,
> and I still appear like not being part of it.

apparently "emailconfirmed" and "Autoconfirmed users" are excluded
from the groups whose membership one is allowed to manipulate from
MediaWiki itself.

i just added you to the "bots" group. with that, all 4 rights granted
to "Autoconfirmed users" (editsemiprotected, autoconfirmed) and
"emailconfirmed" (edit, upload) should be already covered by other
groups you're in.

have you tried different email addresses?

--
Isaac David
GPG: 38D33EF29A7691134357648733466E12EC7BA943