[Dev] update your-freedom not to reject firefox

Andreas Grapentin andreas at grapentin.org
Sat Sep 9 17:43:44 GMT 2017

Additionally, the changes we made to our version of 'firefox' mean that
mozilla would have to give us explicit permission to be able to call it
firefox, which they haven't done.

this forces us to a binary choice:

 a) throw away our liberating changes and call it firefox
 b) keep our changes and call it something else.

as you can see, we opted for b), and just happened to maintain the
debian-esque name scheme of ice-*

coincidentally, the name is all that our verion and the discontinued
debain version have in common.

I hope this clears up some of this mess :)

-A