[Dev] Fwd: Really serious issues with Parabola repo (included issues)

Eliot Reyna eliotreyna at cock.email
Fri Sep 1 00:20:36 GMT 2017

I've tested the repos, and none of they (included the FSF repos) shows the same result.

Enviado desde Samsung Mobile.

does it happen with some packages or with all?  can you try using our
redirector?  you can put something like this on /etc/pacman.d/mirrorlist

Server = https://redirector.parabola.nu/$repo/os/$arch
Server = https://redirector.parabola.nu/$repo/os/$arch
Server = https://redirector.parabola.nu/$repo/os/$arch
Server = https://redirector.parabola.nu/$repo/os/$arch
Server = https://redirector.parabola.nu/$repo/os/$arch
Server = https://redirector.parabola.nu/$repo/os/$arch
Server = https://redirector.parabola.nu/$repo/os/$arch
Server = https://redirector.parabola.nu/$repo/os/$arch
Server = https://redirector.parabola.nu/$repo/os/$arch

since it redirects you to different mirrors, you need to put it several
times so it retries when any of them fail

--
P)