[Dev] EOMA68 card

SohKa sohka at sohka.eu
Thu Oct 26 18:59:59 GMT 2017

>To clarify, though: are we talking about an official release board,
which at this ponint don't have a release date, or do you have an actual
physical preview board on your hands?

Unfortunately, it's an official release board. So yeah, I don't have it
and there is no release date. The project page on Crowdsupply says that
the cards will be shipped in November 2017, but it seems unlikely.

>BTW did you got Parabola working on that device?

As I said above, I don't have it. The idea would be to change the
shipping address in my Crowdsupply account for the one that you (or
somebody else, if you change your mind) will choose.

I ordered a card with a preinstalled Debian. But it was also possible to
choose Parabola. So I suppose the dev will support it at a minimum. :)

Kind regards,

sohka