[Dev] Fwd: Re: freedo artwork license

Ben Gailly ben at techtux.be
Thu Oct 26 16:44:44 GMT 2017

As I said to you in "private" also by courtesy, I've changed the
slideshow with MY proper work, everyhing I did  (except the GNU from
Parabola, the freedo, ... etc listed in the "AUTHORS" file) I did it myself.

When a member of the FSFLA send me a link to a license for the freedo,
it means, to me, that the freedo is licensed under it.

So I can use it.

And, when I see, from you, bill-auger, that I never had ANY positive
return, response, etc from my artworks but only "disappointment" and
"mistrust", I've therefore deleted my artworks in the "multimedia"
section (on the parabola website and on my github).

And, because of your ugly-and-never-optimistic attitude and your pig
character, Parabola won't have an official Artist from now, delete me
from the Artist page, and bill-auger.... fuck you!