[Dev] Fwd: Re: freedo artwork license

fauno fauno at endefensadelsl.org
Thu Oct 26 12:21:54 GMT 2017

Megver83 <megver83 at hyperbola.info> writes:

>> and... for fun for Halloween I've just made this
>> https://github.com/OccultusCaudex/parabola-artwork/blob/master/banners/parabola_banner_twitter_halloween.png
>>
>> I modified the color of the GNU, the font is "URW Gothic L", created the
>> moon, the bats and the pumpkin smile..  :-D
>> hahaha, I liked the Haloween banner. I think that in the past we didn't
> had artwork related to celebrations (good idea BTW)

yes, but are they going to be just yankee celebrations though?  parabola
is a global project ;)

and most local celebrations i can think of now are religious or coopted
by or about people being killed... don't we have our own celebrations?
gnu's birthday, software freedom day, gravmass even!  and we always
forget parabola's birthday which according to irc channel created 8
years and a day ago, on 2009-10-26!

> But the Freedo bootlogo is the Freedo we all know. However, I expected
> sth. made by our community, like the actual logo we use (which was made
> by coadde).

the logo (the one in parabola.nu's header) was made by shackra :)

--
http://partidopirata.com.ar