[Dev] EOMA68 card

Andreas Grapentin andreas at grapentin.org
Thu Oct 26 04:35:17 GMT 2017

On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 07:18:54PM -0300, Megver83 wrote:
> I remember that Andreas was moving some things regarding our ARM port
> -maybe he needs it more than me?- and the EOMA68 thing, so I'd like to
> hear his opinion about this, before accepting it.

I am currently building packages on a beaglebone black, and I'm probably
still in the loop for a preview board, so I don't need it that bad.

To clarify, though: are we talking about an official release board,
which at this ponint don't have a release date, or do you have an
actual physical preview board on your hands? In the second case, I would
be very much interested :)

Thanks,
Andreas