[Dev] Fwd: Re: freedo artwork license

Ben Gailly ben at techtux.be
Wed Oct 25 22:49:51 GMT 2017

> El 25/10/17 a las 16:02, Ben Gailly escribió:
>> bill-auger, and everyone that could need it,
>>
>> I'm forwarding you the response I've got concerning the freedo artwork. (Following the previous use I've done with this logo artwork without license permission).
>>
>> Maybe it could help us to use it sometimes and on the Parabola website to underline the fact that we use the Libre Kernel ?
>>
>> If I have.more infos, I'll forward it too.
>>
> You could maybe create a new freedo bootlogo (we are currently using
> this[0] ones)
>
> [0] https://repomirror.parabola.nu/other/linux-libre/logos/

It's done with the original freedo here (as I don't have "write" access
to /srv/repo/main/other/logos)

https://github.com/OccultusCaudex/parabola-artwork/tree/master/bootlogo

and... for fun for Halloween I've just made this
https://github.com/OccultusCaudex/parabola-artwork/blob/master/banners/parabola_banner_twitter_halloween.png

I modified the color of the GNU, the font is "URW Gothic L", created the
moon, the bats and the pumpkin smile..  :-D

--
**Ben "Skwid" Gailly**
**www.techtux.be/fsf**