[Dev] Fwd: Re: freedo artwork license

Ben Gailly ben at techtux.be
Wed Oct 25 19:02:12 GMT 2017

bill-auger, and everyone that could need it,

I'm forwarding you the response I've got concerning the freedo artwork. (Following the previous use I've done with this logo artwork without license permission).

Maybe it could help us to use it sometimes and on the Parabola website to underline the fact that we use the Libre Kernel ?

If I have.more infos, I'll forward it too.

Ben Gailly
www.techtux.be