[Dev] [FYI] Build server hardware is coming

Luke Shumaker lukeshu at lukeshu.com
Mon Oct 23 16:22:23 GMT 2017

Hi all,

I've just ordered hardware for a rather beefy build-box (32 cores @
2.3GHz, 32GB RAM, 1TB HDD).  I intend to use Xen to dedicate about
half of it for use by Parabola.

Yes, I know that for that much CPU, everything else is kinda small.
More RAM and disk space can come later, when there's a deal to be had
and/or I've put aside more money.

It will be behind a NAT and my mediocre home-internet conection; I
plan on exposing it to you all via libreVPN.

I should have everything but the mobo by Oct 30, but the mobo is
estimated to get here sometime Nov 8 - Dec 14.  Until then, the rest
of it will just be sitting here, teasing me :)